350 kva Generator Hire
After extensive market research and several years’ success in selling to rental fleet operators, Olympian Generator Sets has introduced the GEP range of generating sets, specifically designed for use in this sector.
We now provide the GEP 400 (350kVA Prime). These sets are designed to meet all the requirements of fleet operators of generating sets, with the most commonly used ‘hardwire’ connection point included in the package as standard.
The sets are fully bunded and contain a separate 12 hour fuel tank which comes complete with cleaning access, an internal fuel fill point and internal baffles.
For ease of field maintenance we have fitted a sump drain pump and door stays to access doors.
The control panel houses all the necessary protections and circuitry. This eliminates the need to open the canopy side doors during operation; all adjustments to voltage and speed (if fitted with an electronic governor) can be made from the rear of the set.
All noise levels meet EC legislation and are approved by a Notified Body.
Generator Characteristics Specifications
- kVA (kW) @ 50hz 350.0 (280.0)
- Current per Phase (Amps) 389.9
- Weight Including Fuel in KG’s (lbs) 5628 (12,381)
- Length x Width x Height in mm (in) 4564 (179.7) x 1600 (63.0) x 2050 (80.7)
- Noise LWA (dBA @ 7m) 97 (68.9)
- Fuel Capacity ltrs (US gal) 820 (217)
- Consumption ltrs/hr (gal/hr) @ 50hz 71.4 (18.9)
- Running Time at full load (hrs) @ 50hz 11